~Basic terms~By accepting to commission me you accept the following conditions:
- That rudeness can and will send your commission to the bottom of the list or removed completely off the list.
- I am human, I do eat, sleep, work, and have a full time college schedule
- When giving references, you will give a clear description or a reference sheet or pictures.
- The best way to contact me is through email: (email@example.com ) But feel free to send me a note
- Changes can only be made to your commission after you've seen the final line art. (Changes are only limited to expressions, gestures, and objects. No poses or characters can be changed completely. After the color process begins, You cannot change your picture)
- As of today (8/12/2014) everything is subject to immediate payment unless discussed otherwise or previous (reoccurring) customers with whom I trust.
- I require paypal payments only
- If for any reason I cannot complete, or you cancel the commission before I start, you receive full refunding.
- If I have started and cancel your commission, it too will be a full refund.
- If you cancel your commission after I have started working, you will receive a refund minus a fee for how much I have completed.
- Artwork is NON-REFUNDABLE after completion.
- Commissions are completed one at a time, I will be taking only 3 to 4 commissions at a time and be completing them around work and school.
- Being rude or impatient means I will drop your commission to the bottom or completely off the list. I will try as best I can to get the commissions done in a reasonable time.
- At any one time I will not have you wait more than 2 months for a commission to be complete.
- If any big pending dates are close (i.e. birthday, anniversary, xmas) I must have at least 2 weeks notice.
- I have the right to refuse work, for any reason.
- I have the right to post and copy my work, even if it is copyright of your character.
- You CANNOT remove any signatures I place on your art.
- You have the right to repost any commission I have done for you to your galleries as well as edit, crop, add text, and alter the commission as long as you credit me as the artist.
- You have the right to print your commission and make copies.